Forget airport hassle and strikes, dreadful exchange rates, stay in one of Britain's most unspoilt and beautiful counties.
Mallams Restaurant in Weymouth is complemented by a lovely, holiday flat / apartment upstairs. Sleeping four in a double and a twin room, the holiday accommodation is the perfect base for exploring the delights of Dorset and the Jurassic coast. Dorset is a beautiful county with many delights to discover and lots to do. It has had great coverage on the television with programmes such as Broadchurch and it does look very photogenic but it is still no match for actually being here.
A real “home from home”, the flat is more than a holiday let which is why so many people have returned again and again since we started letting it in 1997. Comfortable and spacious, with the most fantastic harbour views you may not even want to venture outside!
- Sleeps four in double and twin rooms.
- TV, DVD, Free view, CD player.
- FREE Wi - Fi access.
- Washing machine, tumble drier, oven, hob, microwave.
- Large selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Quality bed linen and towels provided.
- Central location within easy walking distance of all attractions – beach, marina, town centre, bars, restaurants, theatre, cinema.
- FREE parking permit.
- Following feedback from our customers we have added a freezer to the kitchen and a HUMAX recording system so you never miss your favourite TV shows.